Re: Galina's website

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 10/21/03-05:59:26 AM Z

DEAR LIST,
    I am going to duck under the debate about Flash. I am neither qualified
nor disposed to discuss it.
    What I feel about Martina's site is that the form seems to fit the feel
of her work. There is a continuity of sensuality and sensibility between
the young girl's faces in the Bg or hopping around while the images load and
the works she shows...they are about (at least one) woman's reality...a
continuous one from innocent child to sensual/sexual/mature/social being and
all of the questions associated therewith.
    "I know it's only Rock and Roll...but I LIKE IT!" (Thanks Mick and
Thanks Martina!)
                            CHEERS FROM BARBADOS!
                                    BOB