Galina's website (critical tinkering)

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@comcast.net)
Date: 10/22/03-10:19:51 AM Z

It has been interesting the 'flow' of conversation here on our
alt-photo-process-l site. Oft the cup runneth over 'n the spillage is lapped
up by thirsty camels in a barren landscape. Talkin 'bout dat, I was driving
home in standard CA commute traffic and suddenly in the commuter lane a
large open-back truck drove by with a Bactrian camel facing the traffic
weaving back and forth obviously enjoying it and with a great smile on it's
face.

But, gee, I just turned my computer on, went to Galina's site and, yes, twer
a wee bit slow to load but t'was serene. I went to other tasks and allowed
the music to continue. We are on cable modem here so it is understandable
the frustration of others. All in all her site is most interesting place to
visit. Sort of like the Vigeland Sculpture Park in her home city of Oslo.
Jack Fulton