RE: Comments please

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 10/25/03-11:12:29 PM Z

Jon, I have received requests to use some images from third parties
representing tribal members of locations that I shot while in New Mexico. I
did say yes with the caveat that they give me photo credits.

I'd say this person of yours, probably rips off all sorts of stuff; has
disks over flowing with downloaded MP3s that they listen to get inspired.
Sad truth, unless you can track them down cheap, it will hard to do anything
about misappropriation or use of your image. Throw it out there that it
will cost this much for a print and don't bother with offering a scan. Who
knows what that will be used for by this group? Copyright? "We don't honor
no sinking copyright".

Quite interesting that a design group, where creativity is being charged by
the hour, would not understand the deal about just using another person
intellectual property.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9