Re: Comments please

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 10/26/03-12:28:37 AM Z

There is no way in hell I would give someone a hi-rez image file of one of my
images. You might as well give them the negative. Once you do that, they
can reproduce it or transfer the file to others and you have lost control of
the image. If you allow them to print your image themselves, what quality
will the print be? Suppose they do a lousy job of reproducing your image AND
give you credit for it. Would you want your name on a print that you
considered substandard?

If this were me, I would either sell them a print at what I thought was a
fair price or just tell them that you don't give out your image files OR your
negatives.

That's my 2 sense worth.

Mark Nelson