Re: agfajet copyfilm

From: Manuel Gomes Teixeira (punctumgt@netvisao.pt)
Date: 10/26/03-04:31:57 AM Z

Burkhardt,

When do you refer to Pictorico prices do you mean importing it directly
from US ? This OHP film is already available , at least, from
www.novadarkroom.com in UK. Why not use this film ,even if slightly more
expensive, if we know already it will gives good results ?
Perhaps in the end it will turn less expensive if we think in terms of
wasted time and material with other brands .
In Portugal is much more easier and faster to order Pictorico from UK(2-3
days) than order Agfa materiald from local dealers .

Kindest regards,

Manuel Gomes Teixeira
Punctum Studios
Portugal