Re: Comments please

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 10/26/03-05:26:09 AM Z

DEAR JONATHAN,
    Isn't it funny that they want a high resolution file with which to make
a BIG print but don't want to pay you? Isn't funny that they have the money
to pay to have that BIG print made but not to compensate the artist? It is
NOT funny that they are like most of the art directors I knew in NYC...what
they do is worth LOTS of money...what anyone else does isn't!
    I concur with the rest...make them pay you for a nice large original
print accompanied by lots of © protection documentation.
                GOOD LUCK!
                            BOB