RE: Test for Silver Metal in Print?

From: Rocky J. Boudreaux (rocky@pdq.net)
Date: 10/28/03-12:17:34 PM Z

RE: Test for Silver Metal in Print?Seeing this post sparked a question in my
mind that I thought I would pass on.
If 80% of the Platinum/Palladium is lost in the standard process, where does
it go?
Where is it lost?
If it goes into the developer then would it automatically act as a toner if
the developer (perhaps Potassium Oxalate) used for the Kallitype developer?
Or does Kallitype require another type developer?
If yes could an old developer enriched over the years be used as a toner for
Kallitype?

Rocky
Houston, TX