RE: Gum - dichromate sizing and Cyanotypes. Your experiences?

From: Loris Medici (lorism@tnn.net)
Date: 10/31/03-09:23:52 AM Z

Will do so in the future. But I don't have any problems when using the
same paper, same cyanotype chemistry and same tap(!) - that's why I
didn't bother to find distilled water.

What I'm suspecting is maybe I used more than enough solution both in
sizing and coating light sensitive emulsion... I observed that when the
paper is sized with gum, much less solution than non sized paper will be
enough to cover the paper. Seems that I should try again using much much
less sensitizer solution (two separate tests tor single-coat and
double-coat).

Regards,
Loris.