Re: the hardener for MACO Black Magic

From: Kees Brandenburg (ctb@zeelandnet.nl)
Date: 09/03/03-01:27:26 AM Z

Hello Ray,
I would like to read this information too (i.e. the concentration of
glutaraldehyde in Maco LPE 510 hardener). Do you, or anybody else,
also know what is the composition and concentration of Maco
LP-Geladur (LPP 91) which is a gelatin hardener for film.

Anybody tried glutaraldehyde for hardening gelatin size for gum? What
about yellowing? As far as I kwnow glutaraldehyde is also less
harmfull (like glyoxal) than formaldehyde.

Kees Brandenburg