Re: Microtek ScanMaker 9800XL. . . ?

From: Ed Buffaloe (EdBuffaloe@UnblinkingEye.Com)
Date: 09/04/03-10:32:42 AM Z

I have an old Microtek Scanmaker 4, which has served me well since 1999. It
doesn't have the resolution of the modern scanners, but has an interesting
below-the-flatbed glassless negative scanning system that handles 135, 120,
& 4x5. But I have to use the glass to scan an 8x10. They do seem to make
reliable machines.