Re: coating method

From: Sandy King (sanking@CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: 09/04/03-11:45:08 AM Z

Of the brushes you mention foam is the worst in my opinion. It is
much harder than hake and other soft bristle brushes and can visibly
abrade papers. Hake brushes are ok but the Richeson, aka the Magic
Brush, is the best I have used for processes like cyanotype, VDB,
kallitype and palladium.

Sandy King