Re: Microtek ScanMaker 9800XL. . . ?

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/04/03-06:54:24 PM Z

Gordon,

That brings up a memory. Before things went digital, a magazine I did tons
of work for would make comps from 35mm transparencies on a (for the time)
excellent enlarging/reducing photocopier by putting the slide sheet on the
glass and holding a photoflood in 12 inch reflector with opal diffuser over
the slides. It worked at least as well as a stat machine and they pasted up
the issue drafts from those photocopies.

---Carl