Re: Rollers for gum and Everclear

From: Clay (wcharmon@wt.net)
Date: 09/06/03-07:37:34 AM Z

I was amused by the reaction I got at the liquor store when I plunked
down a bottle of Everclear, and that's all. I got one of those, "you
don't look like a basket case, but you never know" looks.

But try adding 12 drops to a 20ml gum/dichromate solution and mix it
in. It gets visibly smoother, and spreads like butter. Plus, you can
keep your clean shot glass handy, and do the old "One for me, one for
the gum, one for me, one for the gum...." bit.

I seem to remember that Sandy spritzes his gooey gelatin tissue with
isopropyl alcohol while it is setting up to knock out bubbles and
smooth the tissue. Probably having a similar effect on the gum.

Clay