Pd exhibit

From: roger kockaerts (permadocument@yahoo.com)
Date: 09/08/03-08:26:04 AM Z

Dear List,
After a hectic period of moving our studio to a new
location, Atelier pH7 starts the new season with a
show of intimate Pd prints by Ginger Sheridan (USA).
Ginger is no stranger, nor to this list, nor to
Atelier pH7 where she already had a solo show in 2000.
The work of her present exhibit has been done in
2001-2002.
For more information on the artist and her work, we
invite you to visite our website:
<http://www.permadocument.be>
If interested to show your work in Brussels, Belgium,
we kindly invite you to submit a sample of your work,
together with a CV and artist's statement at:
<info@permadocument.be>
Best regards,
Roger

=====