Pictorico OHP + Selenium Piezotone inks + Randall partitioned workflow...

From: Loris Medici (lorism@tnn.net)
Date: 09/08/03-05:18:38 AM Z

Is there anybody making digital negatives on Pictorico OHP using
Selenium Piezotone inks and Randall partitioned workflow? (I don't use
the plugin due to crazy banding) I will try to make enlarged negatives
using the above combination and I would like to hear about your
experiences... (I have two main questions: What are your epson driver
settings? and What curve do you use?)

Thanks in advance,
Loris.