Re: Imageprint software

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@comcast.net)
Date: 09/08/03-12:38:10 PM Z

Epson 7600 and ImagePrint was used last March by me. Not the latest version.
It works. The b/w in particular was excellent and I still look at it here in
the studio.
It handles those Ultrachrome inks and they look terrific. However, if you're
just going for color, the Epson materials combined w/the Atkinson profiles
are hard to beat.
Jack Fulton