RE: Imageprint software

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 09/08/03-09:01:46 PM Z

I can't speak for 5.6, but 5.0 works fine with XP. I use it with my Epson
7000 with Indelible Inks set and the Sepia Cone Inks. I prefer it to the
Studio Print for ease of use. I have seen demos of Image print with the 7
ink systems of 9600, 7600's and thought that it did a good job of producing
B&W as well as color images. It does do a better job than with the Atkinson
profiles, but they are free and this will set you back a few bucks.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street
Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226
http://e.neilsen.home.att.net
http://ericneilsenphotography.com

U said> -----Original Message-----
U said> From: Photo238@aol.com [mailto:Photo238@aol.com]
U said> Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 1:01 PM
U said> To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
U said> Subject: Imageprint software
U said>
U said> Hello Subscribers:
U said>
U said> Would appreciate knowing if any of you have had experience using
U said> Imageprint
U said> 5.6 software by ColorByte. It is compatible with OSX and windows XP
U said> operating
U said> systems and supports the newer Epson printers.
U said>
U said> Thanks for being out there and for your input.
U said>
U said> Jan