RE: flying....

From: Dchiap2 (dchiap2@msn.com)
Date: 09/08/03-07:09:23 PM Z

They did hand inspect my film and take it out of the xray bag. I still
like to use them on the chance that some "insistent" person will run
them through the machine anyway. They say that the machines won't
affect the film, but they say a lot of things and I'd rather be as safe
as I can than sorry about some ruined or off film.

Don Chiappinelli, LCSW
dchiap@msn.com
(540)370-4344