RE: There is H2O and then there is H2O

From: don (ulformat@teleport.com)
Date: 09/15/03-11:32:59 PM Z

Well, the Norweigans did make a contribution towards the production of nuclear weapons during wwII --- they were actively producing
Heavy Water for the Nazi atomic bomb effort before the Allied raid put the plant in Norway out of commission....

So what's this got to do with Alt-Processes I ask? Are we wayyyyyyyy off topic?