Re: There is H2O and then there is H2O

From: Halvor (halvorb@mac.com)
Date: 09/16/03-10:15:43 AM Z

Sorry I should not have answered that way

Heavy water is sometimes incorectly written as H3O (as I probably picked it
up it some time ago back in Norway), I do not have time right now to check
it up completely but probably some thing to do with the way heavy hydrogen
is supposed to be written with neutron number over proton number or the
isotop of hydrogen tritium...

anyway of topic and sorry Nick Makris for messing up your question.

Halvor