Re: OT QUESTION

From: SteveS (sgshiya@redshift.com)
Date: 09/17/03-07:10:16 AM Z

One local photographer, author of several books on the Central Coast hosted
a gentleman who INSISTED Gary Geiger take him around for a day, paid $2,800
for the day.

To Gary's surprise, the guy was very nice, refused to let Gary pay for a
thing, and spend some 15 hours with him, dinner and a nice thank you letter.

The price was, honestly, a discouragement price, but was based on the scale
of Gary's time as though he was engaged for a day of studio time. He doens
brochures and like you did, fashion, etc.

My suggestion is to quote the daily rate you used to charge out of your
commercail studio.

Steve Shapiro