Re: Indanthrene is not "real Indigo"

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 09/18/03-02:50:16 AM Z

When I spluttered "the premise of this post is wrong" I didn't mean that
the statement "Indanthrone isn't the real indigo" is wrong; of course
that's correct. The premise that I objected to is the idea that I had
ever said indanthrone *was* indigo. It's kind of hard to see how anyone
could have got that idea, when I always use pigment numbers to specify
any pigments that anyone might not know exactly what pigment I'm talking
about, and I'm sure I used pigment numbers in that post. PB60 is not
PB66.

Geesh. (Dan used that word once when someone misconstrued something he
said, and I thank him for the word.)
kt