Indanthrone is not indigo (was: Re: pigment for gum (was roller coating)

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 09/18/03-03:09:45 AM Z

Katharine Thayer wrote:

, and I'm sure I used pigment numbers in that post. PB60 is not
> PB66.

Here's my comment on indigo that Judy is apparently responding to in her
last post. I went back and looked at it carefully to see if I might
somehow have inadvertently mistyped or misspoken in a way as to confuse
indanthrone with indigo. I can't see any such typo or slip of tongue
here:

Katharine Thayer wrote: (Sept 10, 2003)