Re: van Dyke chemicals

From: Marcelo Mammana (mm-s@light-underwater.com)
Date: 09/18/03-04:14:17 PM Z

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello,
I wish to thank Bert and Ed, for your help in this topic.
By the way, Ed, what's the difference between the green and the brown? I don't want to
bother with chemistry, but would like to know what's the difference in the final result.
Thanks again for your time and help.
Regards,
Marcelo
Marcelo Mammana