Re: Indanthrene is not "real Indigo"

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 09/18/03-12:58:35 PM Z

This is a repost of an earlier post, reposted simply for housekeeping
purposes to get it into the right thread for the permanent record. It is
simply the text of my earlier comments about indigo, which make it quite
clear that the assertion that I have confused indigo (PB66) with
indanthrone (PB60) is without merit.

Katharine Thayer wrote: (September 10, 2003)

It's not entirely true