Re: PS About Witkin Re: Diane Arbus

From: Kate Mahoney (kateb@paradise.net.nz)
Date: 09/19/03-02:09:05 PM Z

I heartily agree with this, Judy. I've been looking at Witkin as part of my
study and although I don't like his images all the time, he has definitely
got something that others havent - some photographers that work in a similar
vein just shock, they lack that extra touch of "wow"that his best work
has....

Kate