Chemigram instructions please

From: Samuel Greene (chemigram@yahoo.com)
Date: 09/21/03-04:01:26 PM Z

Hey all,

I have a bit of a pickle, I seem to have lost the link to Polli's images of her chemigrams and the chemigramist site does not work. The link I have has only three images and I know I had a link to one with more, I need to find them for teaching purposes very quickly, and also some info on how to do it.

Stupid me has lost her address too, does anyone have her e mail , and when is New Zealand awake?

Otherwise do any of you have any other info I could get from you

Thanks so much

Sam