Re: RE: old Cranes paper gone bad WAS RE: Van Dykes

From: Sam Wang (stwang1@bellsouth.net)
Date: 09/24/03-01:36:46 PM Z

Darryl,

These were mostly stored in metal file drawers.

I did notice that the Arches papers were slightly discolored (to a tan) at the exposed
edges in addition to losing sizing.

What I wonder is how inert are the papers we use. If they change in property in storage
BEFORE use, would they not also do so afterwards?

(So Darryl, the dilemma may be: to use them before they change, or see them change
after being printed. Yikes!)

Sam