Re: Vandyke brown

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 09/26/03-10:00:46 PM Z

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Robert W. Schramm wrote:

> Cloth is used to achieve a certain look and texture unlike that of paper or
> any other surface. Also it is very flexable and can be mounted various ways.
> By saving material I assume you mean sensitizer. Saving sensitizer is not
> the point here. Effeciency and cost are very minor factors in this form of
> art if indeed they are considered at all.

But Bob, it's only 5 years, how could you forget? I remembered that I
asked you the same question, about why paper towels, why not glass -- and
I checked the issue: You said, "the paper towels soak up the excess and
keep it from spreading past the lines or soaking through to pool
underneath & make blobs -- as I learned by experience."

OK?

Judy