Re: Chicago Area Alt Photo Gathering With Sam Wang

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 09/27/03-08:27:07 AM Z

bloody hell, can't make it unless I completely toss all my other
plans... now that's two gatherings I'll have missed, BUT

the Midwest SPE is meeting in Chicago October 23-26, so it would be
possible to revisit some of you folks then

FWIW, I'll be presenting a talk on Saturday morning entitled "Looking
for the Picturesque" an exploration into the origins and manifestations
of the picturesque, including my own Argyrotype photographs.

Darryl