Chicago Area Alt Photo Gathering With Sam Wang

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/26/03-10:15:11 AM Z

All you Chicago Area and friends from Indiana, Wisconsin & Michigan who would
like to join us....

Sam Wang is coming to visit.  I was thinking of finding a place in Chicago
where we could gather and see some of Sam's wonderful 3 Color Gums. Sam will
have his portfolio with him.  He will be giving a nude presentation.... heheheeh
no just kidding...

Saturday, October 4th

Email me off list if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mark Nelson