Re: Indigo wars

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 09/27/03-11:58:08 AM Z

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003, lva wrote:

> BTW, Judy, keep writing! Your material reads like a good thriller. Not a
> dull moment. Is it true that you *never* sleep?

hi Brahma, thanks for the go ahead... as my husband of 51-1/2 years puts
it, I am quite boisterous for a person my size. But I wrote the part about
fading indigo from the "Colors" book, and revised (took it back) when I
paged through the Kremer catalog, which I assume you have (a thriller in
itself). As for sleep -- did you read the article about the 116 year old
Chinese (or maybe it was Japanese) lady who sleeps for 2 days at a time
then stays awake for two days (which is probably when she does her
e-mail)?.... My method is much more mundane -- I type fast.

J.