OOOOPS! Re: PT/PD density/contrast/definition

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 09/27/03-11:33:26 PM Z

Nick,

I forgot the most important part of the step tablet and lapping it over the
substrate. If you have exposed enough you should see a dark step where you
see no difference between the step tablet with the substrate under it and the
side of the same step without the substrate under it. That's the clue to your
exposure.

Sorry bout that... my daughter, Enderetta, just called and she successfully
defended her Doctoral Dissertation at Northwestern today in Computer
Engineering :) :) :) :) :) so I'm a bit excited and proud of her!

Mark Nelson