Re: Van Dykes

From: Kate Mahoney (kateb@paradise.net.nz)
Date: 09/27/03-09:39:16 PM Z

No densitometer - it scares me!!! they pretty much LOOK the same to me...I
never print with oiled negs until they are at least a week old and the oil
has soaked thru evenly. The copysafe pockets as we quaintly call them here
in darkest New Zealand ;) will be perfectly familiar to you as those plastic
pouches we use to store printed copy and keep it clean...available in boxes
of 100 here, I use them to store all my diginegs.