Keepers of Gum; was RE: reading Keepers of Light + hypothesis

From: Silver Plated (dstevenbryant@mindspring.com)
Date: 09/29/03-01:53:40 PM Z

Judy and Keepers of Gum,

---%<-------------

>-- assuming Crawford actually tested varying
dilutions of the gum mix by the sensitizer, I would assume that all his
other ingredients (brand of gum, paper & size, etc.) remained the same.
And since they control the stain (NOT NOT NOT the dilution !), the stain
also remained the same. Which allowed him to draw that illogical
conclusion.

Why don't we just ask him? He was at APIS so he must be around. Maybe he even lurks on this list. Since you are challenging his conclusion about staining I think the fair thing to do is get his side of the story.

Don Bryant