A question for the chemists

From: Ed Buffaloe (EdBuffaloe@UnblinkingEye.Com)
Date: 09/29/03-04:22:34 PM Z

I'm wanting to mix an old salt formula that calls for ammonium chloride and
sodium citrate. I have the ammonium chloride, but not the sodium citrate.
I have a lot of other chemicals, including citric acid. Is there a way I
can make some? I only need about 10 grams. Or is there an acceptable
substitute?