Re: glass plates

From: Ryuji Suzuki (rs@silvergrain.org)
Date: 09/29/03-04:29:31 PM Z

Thanks - but that's what I do also. The problem is that I use plates
in camera as my primary negative medium, so I can't afford to pay $4 a
piece for any quantity larger than what I bought to test the emulsion
and take a couple of real pictures.

My local glass shop also doesn't know anything about photography but
these specs are what I found to be a modern equivalent of plate glass.

Ryuji

--
Ryuji Suzuki
"Reality has always had too many heads." (Bob Dylan, Cold Irons Bound, 1997)