Re: Slides of Gums

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@bresnan.net)
Date: 09/29/03-08:48:52 PM Z

Shadow areas in gum prints can be quite shiny and glossy. The texture of
the paper (in my case, Rives BFK) makes it even more difficult to make good
copy slides. My best results making copy slides of gum prints required
using polarizing filters over both my light source and the camera lens.
Copying gum prints is neither easy or straightforward. Give yourself more
time in the future. Use a good copy stand with proper lighting.

Dave in Wyoming