Slides of Gums

From: Lisa Reddig (lisa@julianrichards.com)
Date: 09/29/03-03:03:27 PM Z

Has anyone ever had a problem making slides from Gums? I have done it twice
now and both times they come out way too light. Even though the second time
I under exposed by 3 stops. Is this some characteristic of gum, or just me
being a spastic slide maker.

Just because I waited until 2 days before the due date for the NYFA grant
doesn't mean I should be having last minute slide problems.

Lisa