Re: -rex

From: LCFSHEEN@aol.com
Date: 04/03/04-03:17:25 AM Z

loris_medici@yahoo.com writes:

> Please let us (us -> those who won't be able to come
> and see the -rex presentations) know when you have
> "the details" of the process "online" or "printed".
> I'm very interested in cyanotype-rex, its toning
> options ect.
>
> Regards,
> Loris.

Loris

There is more information on the hands-on-pictures web site.

We are waiting for the presentation at APIS as will give us time to prepare
all the instructions
for the two processes which, every day, provide new possibilities.

I also wish to ensure that properly constituted scientific institutions have
examined them objectively before they are formally announced in the
proceedings of APIS 2004 and elswhere..