Was Re: bellows tricks, Now request for homemade camera pics

From: William Laven ^lt;wmlaven@platinotype.com>
Date: 04/03/04-09:56:17 AM Z

Joe,

Are you making your 11x14 from scratch or cannibalized parts from
other cameras? In either case, if you could post pics of the assembly
to the web and let people know, that'd be cool.

And Sandy, you made a 20x24. Did you post pics on the web?

Since so many alt-photons (my slang for alt-photo practitioners) use
big cameras, it would be nice to see some homemade ones.

Bill