Re: About pseudonyms and list usage.

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 04/03/04-03:35:25 PM Z

In a previous message I held out what I though was an olive branch of
peace to Terry King.

For my trouble I received from him a very offensive personal message, stating,

"If you do not stop this nonsense, I will post to this list what
actually happened. It does not make pretty reading and, in the light
of your currrent e mail, it does not reflect well on you."

Terry's response has served to make me acutely aware of the fact that
any dialog or compromise with some persons is useless.

A valuable lesson yes, but at the loss of some innocence.

Sandy King