Re: About pseudonyms and list usage.

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 04/03/04-05:39:06 PM Z

On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, Sandy King wrote:

> For my trouble I received from him a very offensive personal message, stating,
>
> "If you do not stop this nonsense, I will post to this list what
> actually happened. It does not make pretty reading and, in the light
> of your currrent e mail, it does not reflect well on you."

I tell you what Sandy -- I have the original e-mails in a few files here
and there... so we could do a sort of alt-photo variables test ....
comparing the new versions to the originals... (Which according to one
report have been expunged from the archive. As Mark would say -- heh heh
heh.)

Meanwhile, I hope Darryl is right ... I think the saying is history
repeats itself, the first time as tragedy, the second time as farce.

J.