Re: About pseudonyms and list usage.

From: roy beecher ^lt;vintage.florals@operamail.com>
Date: 04/04/04-03:51:22 AM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: Michael Slade <mike@tawayama.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 19:30:42 -0800
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Re: About pseudonyms and list usage.

 Now wait a minute...
  I have no idea what happened a year ago, nor do I wish to (from the sound of
 it anyway...).

It seems, we are told, that "M" has un-subscribed himself and, as with Mike, I have no knowledge of previous events leading up to this recent spat. There is nothing in the current postings that gives an insight into this past history and I saw nothing offensive in the posts by "M" who seems to be anxious to contribute to the debate. I think it is a shame that whatever happened previously cannot be put to one side and let the list move on, sharing this knowledge from whatever source.
Roy Beecher