Re: About pseudonyms and list usage.

From: Gordon J. Holtslander ^lt;holtsg@duke.usask.ca>
Date: 04/04/04-10:42:47 AM Z

A few years ago Terry King was banned from the list. His postings
frequently discouraged any discussion of any topics he was interested in.
He eventually made a series of postings with the sole intent of creating
conflict.

He may be a very knowledgable person, but he did not seem willing to
tolerate a difference of opinions. I don't expect over 600 people to
agree, but I must insist that if they disagree that it be done
respectfully.

Terry King proved be incapable, or at least unwilling to follow this
simple rule. So I removed him from the list.

Gord Holtslander