Re: My Apologies to the Group & the Brits

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 04/05/04-09:42:37 PM Z

Pete,

I just now saw your note nested inside Chris's note—I'm sure some day we'll
meet and share a pint...

I have a great uncle who was into genealogy. He traced our family ancestry
back a few hundred years to an illustrious gentleman who was a court
physician..... fortunately he sired offspring before he was beheaded for showing a bit
to much enthusiasm while administering the royal enema. But then that's a
whole other story and obviously off topic, but perhaps it was a forerunner of
the colloidial processes—just needed to add a pinch of dichromate.

I have this problem with email—sometimes it goes where I don't want it to
go....case in point my last post...
And sometimes, especially with posts from this list, I don't receive about a
third of the email that comes out of the alt photo newsgroup.

So, If at times, I don't reply to someone's post, please send me another note
offlist or forward the post to me—I'm pretty good about responding to email
promptly.

Let's see, I have to say something on-topic. Chris:
Step Wedgies are what inspired the Miinistry of Silly Walks. Step Wedges
are what inspired Phil Davis.

Thanks,

Mark