Re: Water heater advice

From: Jack Fulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 04/08/04-09:16:21 PM Z

A scrillion years ago (1967) I used coffee cup heaters. Then, during
the halcyon days of my perpetual youth thereafter we used a water bed
heater. You know, waterproof.
Jack Fulton

On Apr 8, 2004, at 7:49 PM, Baird, Darryl wrote:

> I'm looking at making a cheapo heated water bath, for color negative
> processing...our local labs are too careless with their machinery.
>
> Looking at alternative to Jobo, I find a submersible water heater at
> Adorama, but out of stock. I've started to look at hydroponic and fish
> tank heaters as alternatives. They are cheaper and the specifications
> seem in order, but I wonder if anyone else has trodden this path
> before. Ideas, suggestions, ???

What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the
breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which
runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.
                        Crowfoot . . his last words