RE: Leaf and Canon questions

From: Jim Collum ^lt;jcollum@airespace.com>
Date: 04/08/04-11:15:19 PM Z

well.. canon has the 24, 45, and 90.. and the 1.4 and 2.0 multipliers work with the 90.. gives a pretty good range of primes :^) . i've used the 24 (gives about a 13mm equivalent) in antelope canyon.. that and the 45 are real nice there.

the only real problem i've found is parallax.. shifting the lens instead of the body. there's an adapter that can be used with canon that provides tilt shift and allows you to use medium format lenses with the 35mm body. since the adapter has a tripod mount on it, it means you can shift the body instead.. which should eliminate the parallax problem. i think the company is called zoerk in Germany. I should be getting one sometime soon for eval.

          jim