Re: testing 320 and 400 speed film using plotter software

From: shannon stoney ^lt;sstoney@pdq.net>
Date: 04/13/04-12:39:04 PM Z

>Nope, if you are using your Gossen Digisix, set the meter to ISO100, and
>expose for EV2 at 2/5 of a second. My previous lengthy email explains the
>funky nature of the digisix.... And this will ensure that your 2.4 speed
>point that the plotter assumes will be correct!

Thanks. It's pretty hard to get the light that low I found. My
little Sekonic Twinmate doesn't even have a two on it--it only goes
down to three--but if you keep cranking it, you can make it go down
to where the two would be. Then, I had to shut the aperture down to
f/32 to get the light low enough! That's partly because the ceiling
is kind of low and I couldn't raise the head up any higher at a
certain point.

--shannon