Re: benefit of digital camera

From: Jon Lybrook ^lt;jon@terabear.com>
Date: 04/13/04-11:27:11 AM Z

Hi Christina,

Interesting! But would you have been as prolific if you knew you were going to
incur the cost of buying more film and developing it? Also do you think you
were more carefree (or even sloppy) when taking photos since you knew you could
always delete it if it didn't turn out? Did the ability to take more photos
make you a better photographer or just more prolific?

I don't have an answer to any of these questions myself. Just wondering your
opinion and that of any others who have made the transition to digital.

Jon